Live Chat With David Levithan
BY Advocate Contributors
March 22 2011 12:00 PM ET
The New York Times best-selling novel Will Grayson, Will Grayson is about two teenage boys with the same name, whose lives intersect in unexpected ways. Join us May 31 on Advocate.com at 5 p.m. Eastern/ 2 p.m. Pacific for a live chat with the one of the authors, David Levithan and literary blogger, Lee Wind, in conjunction with The Trevor Project.
The boys navigate the tumultuous period in their lives -- high school, with a fascinating cast of characters. Amazon.com says the book is "as interesting a pick for adults as it is for teens: the questions don't get simpler, but looking at them through the eyes of a 16-year-old brings a welcome sense of honesty and humor to this thing called life."
Join us this afternoon to ask questions, share your thoughts, and have an excellent time!
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- PHOTOS: The Mud, Sweat, and Glory of the Bingham Cup
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- Never Say This to Gay Parents
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility