Live Chat With David Levithan
BY Advocate Contributors
March 22 2011 12:00 PM ET
The New York Times best-selling novel Will Grayson, Will Grayson is about two teenage boys with the same name, whose lives intersect in unexpected ways. Join us May 31 on Advocate.com at 5 p.m. Eastern/ 2 p.m. Pacific for a live chat with the one of the authors, David Levithan and literary blogger, Lee Wind, in conjunction with The Trevor Project.
The boys navigate the tumultuous period in their lives -- high school, with a fascinating cast of characters. Amazon.com says the book is "as interesting a pick for adults as it is for teens: the questions don't get simpler, but looking at them through the eyes of a 16-year-old brings a welcome sense of honesty and humor to this thing called life."
Join us this afternoon to ask questions, share your thoughts, and have an excellent time!
- Ireland Votes Yes, Becomes First Nation in World to Approve Marriage Equality
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt