Live Chat With David Levithan
BY Advocate Contributors
March 22 2011 12:00 PM ET
The New York Times best-selling novel Will Grayson, Will Grayson is about two teenage boys with the same name, whose lives intersect in unexpected ways. Join us May 31 on Advocate.com at 5 p.m. Eastern/ 2 p.m. Pacific for a live chat with the one of the authors, David Levithan and literary blogger, Lee Wind, in conjunction with The Trevor Project.
The boys navigate the tumultuous period in their lives -- high school, with a fascinating cast of characters. Amazon.com says the book is "as interesting a pick for adults as it is for teens: the questions don't get simpler, but looking at them through the eyes of a 16-year-old brings a welcome sense of honesty and humor to this thing called life."
Join us this afternoon to ask questions, share your thoughts, and have an excellent time!
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'