You Decide: Who Should Be on Our Next Cover?
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 01 2014 2:10 PM ET
The Advocate is giving readers the power to choose who will grace its next cover.
The candidates for this distinction are this year's "40 Under 40" honorees that were unveiled this week: Frank Mugisha, Nate Silver, Tyler Oakley, CeCe McDonald, Mary Lambert, Brittney Griner, Janet Mock, as well as YouTube couples Bria Kam & Chrissy Chambers and Will Shepherd & R.J. Aguiar.
Representing sports, media, entertainment, and activism, these candidates have made major strides toward advancing LGBT equality in their respective fields, and are all worthy contenders to be the face of this year's "40 Under 40" theme, "Emerging Voices."
But only one (or, in the case of the YouTube couples, four) can represent The Advocate and the next generation of leaders on its next digital edition. Who should it be? You decide. Vote for your favorite by Liking their Facebook photo below.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post