WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon Like This
BY Advocate Contributors
December 09 2013 3:40 PM ET
When Michael Gorlick came out to his friends and family, he filmed their response. And the resulting Instagram video sure makes us warm and fuzzy. Watch it below.
Read more about his coming out journey in his first-person account.
Share your holiday shopping photos using #AcceptanceMatters and you can win a $100 gift card. Find out how here.
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Arts & Entertainment EXCLUSIVE: Elton John's Las Vegas Performance of 'Benny and the Jets' 28 min 51 sec ago
- Sports Brooklyn Nets Stick with Jason Collins 37 min 2 sec ago
- Television Billy Eichner: Wants to Marry Meryl Streep & Get Down With Judi Dench 40 min 39 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Does Being Positive Mean I Have to Stop Having Sex? 55 min 53 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment EXCLUSIVE: Neil Patrick Harris, Behind the Shoot 2 hours 3 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Why Are a Higher Percentage of Native Americans Dying from AIDS Complications Than Any Other Group? 9:10 AM
- Arts & Entertainment Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke 8:44 AM