Weho Halloween: A Few More Photos
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2012 11:38 AM ET
If you have ever taken your shirt off in public in the greater Southern California area, most likely Miguel Angel Reyes has taken your picture. He is one of the most prolific artists in Los Angeles and manages to always be on the scene when there is some tastefully exposed flesh. Here are some his photos taken at the annual West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval. See more of his work on his website.
Yes, abs were the main choice for a costume this year.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- In the Galleries: The Erotic Tension of Charles James