Celebrate Bent-Con With 7 Great LGBTQ Graphic Novels
BY Jacob Anderson-Minshall
November 09 2013 8:04 AM ET
Anything That Loves, Edited by Charles Zan Christensen (Northwest Press)
A 200-page anthology of bisexuality in comics, Anything That Loves was funded in part by a Kickstarter campaign and features work from well-known cartoonists like Adam Pruett, Erika Moen, Nick Leonard, and Tania Walker. The vignettes are quite varied and provide a wide range of characters in both sexual and nonsexual experiences (including dealing with biphobia both in and out of the LGBT community). Like any anthology some work is better than others, but as a whole it does a great job of demonstrating the complexity and diversity of bisexual experiences — and their reflection in comics.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island