Celebrate Bent-Con With 7 Great LGBTQ Graphic Novels
BY Jacob Anderson-Minshall
November 09 2013 8:04 AM ET
Not My Bag, Sina Grace (Imagine Comics)
An autobiographical tale of a young gay artist’s decent into the “hell” of department store sales, Not My Bag also examines gay archetypes, the ways people can be haunted by past relationships, the hidden shame of a Persian heritage, the perils of selling one’s soul for car insurance, and the seductive, addictive, and almost compulsive nature of fashion consumerism.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers