WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 3
BY Jase Peeples
February 07 2014 2:50 PM ET
Jeffrey has left behind his aspirations of blogging his way to boy-band superstardom, and is on his way to fashion fabulousness in the latest installment of his animated adventures.
After all, if this 55-year-old overweight gay man in the midst of a midlife crisis is going to seize his destiny and become the entertainment phenomenon he was born to be, he’s going to need to nail the perfect look first.
As the boy-band gonna-be himself points out: “There’s only one thing missing from my wardrobe. Clothes that don’t make me look my age (or older). Ha! You wait, world. I know where I’m shopping and what I’m shopping for! Hope I’m not too stunning! Oh, who am I kidding! Glamor is my middle name!”
Watch Jeffrey: The Series episode 3 below.
- Commentary Op-Ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth 7:00 AM
- Current Issue Experts Predict: Iran Will Remain Deadly 6:01 AM
- Transgender How New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Inmates 5:53 AM
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark March 13 2014 7:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang March 13 2014 7:27 PM
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? March 13 2014 7:14 PM
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested March 13 2014 6:34 PM