Patrick Duffy and his pecs kept Dallas fans happy.
Ever since the silent film era, Hollywood beefcake photos have titillated both female and gay male fans. Here we continue our series celebrating gay, bisexual, and straight movie stars wearing next to nothing at all.
2. Baywatch star David Hasselhoff poses with pups for Playgirl.
3. Harry Hamlin takes a break from clashing with the titans.
4. Gregory Harrison of Trapper John, M.D. in stripper mode.
5. Al Corley played one of TV's first gay characters on Dynasty.
6. Christopher Atkins cavorted with Brooke Shields in The Blue Lagoon.
7. Christopher Atkins bares his front for Playgirl...
8. ... and his back.
9. Miles O'Keeffe played Tarzan, the Ape Man to Bo Derek's Jane.
10. Long before NCIS, former football star Mark Harmon made his mark on Flamingo Road and St. Elsewhere.
11. Richard Gere. Need we say more?
12. Falcon Crest's Lorenzo Lamas flaunts the genes he inherited from his film star parents, Fernando Lamas and Arlene Dahl.
13. Before his gay roles in American Beauty, Behind the Candelabra, and Looking, Scott Bakula took it off for Playgirl.
14. Knots Landing's Ted Shackelford gets ready for bed.
15. Rob Lowe was never shy about baring his chest.
16. Rob Lowe in the bedroom.
17. When it comes to Rob Lowe photos, three's a charm.
18. Harrison Ford is built for Speedos.
19. In the Jacuzzi with young John Stamos.
20. Full House's John Stamos cuddles with baby Mary-Kate or Ashley.
21. Ted McGinley brightened up the '80s on Happy Days, The Love Boat, and Dynasty.
22. Whatever happened to this guy...?
23. Peter Gallagher skips the pajamas.
24. Pierce Brosnan: the man who would be Bond.
25. The X-Files star David Duchovny throws a tea party for Playgirl.
26. Before (we knew) he was a raging homophobic a-hole, Mel Gibson cut a fine figure on the beach.
27. Israeli-born hunk Steve Bond starred on the daytime soap Santa Barbara.
28. Nobody puts Patrick Swayze in the corner.
29. The young and glorious Brad Pitt.
30. Brad Pitt turned heads — and Geena Davis — in Thelma & Louise.
31. Brad Pitt shows his creative side.
32. St. Elsewhere star Denzel Washington.
33. Denzel gets wet.
34. Russell Crowe multitasks in the bath.
35. A pre-Titanic Leonardo DiCaprio.
36. After his Titanic rise to fame, Leonardo DiCaprio hit The Beach.
37. The smoking-hot Antonio Banderas.
38. Antonio Banderas works it out...
39. ... and bulges by the sea.
40. Colin Farrell airs out his abs.
41. Colin Farrell toys with tattoos.
42. Before becoming the world's most vengeful dad, Liam Neeson looked something like this.
43. Bruce Willis and his dad bod enjoy a drink.
44. Sylvester Stallone as Rambo launched a thousand gym memberships — and protein shakes.
45. Arnold Schwarzenegger went from bodybuilder to Conan the Barbarian to superstar. Was he also the governor of California — or did I dream that?
46. The A-Team's Mr. T set the standard for bling.
47. Don't mess with Jean-Claude Van Damme!
48. Rocky's first opponent, Carl Weathers.
49. The 6-foot-5 Dolph Lundgren: one of Sweden's biggest gifts to Hollywood.
50. Stallone pumped up — and directed — John Travolta in Staying Alive.