Future of Gay
BY Advocate Contributors
August 24 2012 5:00 AM ET
Moms, Grandpa, what was inequality like?
We’ll be telling our grandchildren the story of the fight for our rights and watching their faces light up with disbelief since they live in a world of total equality. The History Channel will be airing documentaries educating the masses on the discrimination we faced and the history of it all. (Comments by Aela H. Mass and Derrick Chapman Gamboa)
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict in Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Federal Judge Rules Indiana Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages
- Comedian's Billboard Taunts Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka