BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2001 1:00 AM ET
The Museum of Modern Art in New York will pay tribute to the 10th anniversary of Good Machine, one of the United States’ leading independent film production companies, February 13-23 at the Roy and Niuta Titus Theatre 1. Among the Good Machine films to be presented include the gay-themed comedy The Wedding Banquet and the lesbian feature The Sticky Fingers of Time (screened with Greetings From Africa, a short film from lesbian director Cheryl Dunye). For more information, click here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'