BY Advocate.com Editors
September 17 2009 3:55 PM ET
Acclaimed photographer François Rousseau explores the innate eroticism of dancers, applauding the mental focus and physical dedication required to perfect the artistry of human movement with his new book Men in Motion: The Art and Passion of the Male Dancer. Rousseau focuses his lens on more than 60 professional dancers -- from Broadway to hip-hop and from companies as diverse as Alvin Ailey and Opera de Paris -- revealing the intense concentration, physical strength, and artistic determination they display through their facial expressions as well as through their lithe, pliant bodies.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel