BY Advocate.com Editors
September 17 2009 3:55 PM ET
Acclaimed photographer François Rousseau explores the innate eroticism of dancers, applauding the mental focus and physical dedication required to perfect the artistry of human movement with his new book Men in Motion: The Art and Passion of the Male Dancer. Rousseau focuses his lens on more than 60 professional dancers -- from Broadway to hip-hop and from companies as diverse as Alvin Ailey and Opera de Paris -- revealing the intense concentration, physical strength, and artistic determination they display through their facial expressions as well as through their lithe, pliant bodies.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series