BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 7:15 AM ET
Jeffrey Kilmer: "As an architect, I love landscapes – natural and man made. I wanted to feature a few landscapes in the book. Many of the images in the book have two real subjects, the model and the landscape. I choose the landscapes in each city, spending several hours before the shoot location scouting. I placed the landscapes in the book between the thumbnail pages, almost as a sorbet, a palette cleanser, to minimize the possibility of monotony."
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'