BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 7:15 AM ET
Jeffrey Kilmer: "As an architect, I love landscapes – natural and man made. I wanted to feature a few landscapes in the book. Many of the images in the book have two real subjects, the model and the landscape. I choose the landscapes in each city, spending several hours before the shoot location scouting. I placed the landscapes in the book between the thumbnail pages, almost as a sorbet, a palette cleanser, to minimize the possibility of monotony."
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication