BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 6:15 AM ET
Jeffrey Kilmer: "As an architect, I love landscapes – natural and man made. I wanted to feature a few landscapes in the book. Many of the images in the book have two real subjects, the model and the landscape. I choose the landscapes in each city, spending several hours before the shoot location scouting. I placed the landscapes in the book between the thumbnail pages, almost as a sorbet, a palette cleanser, to minimize the possibility of monotony."
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match
- WATCH: Teen Uses Bar Mitzvah Speech to Call for Marriage Equality
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Commentary Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation 7:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America The Many Faces of LGBT Family 6:00 AM
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 6:00 AM
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM