BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 7:15 AM ET
Clayton - Modesto, Calif.
Jeffrey Kilmer: "If I locate a bunch of interesting kids in a city that
I’m scheduled to work in, I’ll try to stay an extra day at my own
expense in order to shoot them. I love medium-sized cities that are not
on the radar, places like Tulsa, Oklahoma or Louisville, Kentucky."
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban