BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 7:15 AM ET
Clayton - Modesto, Calif.
Jeffrey Kilmer: "If I locate a bunch of interesting kids in a city that
I’m scheduled to work in, I’ll try to stay an extra day at my own
expense in order to shoot them. I love medium-sized cities that are not
on the radar, places like Tulsa, Oklahoma or Louisville, Kentucky."
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The World Is Finally Ready For the Lost Recordings of '70s Gay Rockers Smokey