BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 7:15 AM ET
Clayton - Modesto, Calif.
Jeffrey Kilmer: "If I locate a bunch of interesting kids in a city that
I’m scheduled to work in, I’ll try to stay an extra day at my own
expense in order to shoot them. I love medium-sized cities that are not
on the radar, places like Tulsa, Oklahoma or Louisville, Kentucky."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving