BY Mike Albo
November 21 2009 7:15 AM ET
Clayton - Modesto, Calif.
Jeffrey Kilmer: "If I locate a bunch of interesting kids in a city that
I’m scheduled to work in, I’ll try to stay an extra day at my own
expense in order to shoot them. I love medium-sized cities that are not
on the radar, places like Tulsa, Oklahoma or Louisville, Kentucky."
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene