Artist Spotlight: Rowan Mersh
BY Christopher Harrity
September 03 2011 3:00 AM ET
Abstract fabric sculpture, commissioned by Dickson Russell Art Management for the atrium of Pricewaterhouse Coopers. Untitled 07 measures 15 meters in length when fully extended and is constructed from knitted stretch jersey and wooden discs.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 45 min 45 sec ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 1 hour 37 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 1 hour 44 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 2 hours 25 min ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM