Artist Spotlight: Yannis Tsarouchis
BY Christopher Harrity
September 10 2011 4:00 AM ET
"This painting was taken down on the last day of e exhibition on the orders of the police, on the grounds that it was insulting to the Greek army. If we had not taken it down the Military Police would have come and smashed everything to smithereens in the Zappeion where it was displayed. Note that the same exhibition contained a mythological painting by K. Xenakis, depicting a satyr with an erection, which did not disturb the police at all." — Yannis Tsarouchis
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party