WATCH: James Franco's Homoerotic Portraits Fill New Art Exhibit
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
February 18 2013 5:24 PM ET
All hail James Franco, the actor-artist-activist-student slash patron saint of all things gay. The actor, who appears in next month's much-anticipated Wizard of Oz prequel, Oz: The Great and Powerful, stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last week to talk about his latest art exhibit at Berlin's Peres Projects, called "Gay Town." Among the choice pieces of art he showed off to Kimmel: A painting of his high school's (nearly nude) water polo team, which he admits he wasn't a part of but he "wished" he was, and another self-portrait, in which he's shirtless and in the classic thinking man pose.
After the paintings and the Gay Town discussion, it was easy to forget what came next. Thankfully, the ever astute gay celebrity blogger Perez Hilton captured the whole episode in all it's gay glory.
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- Right-Wingers Call Frozen a Gay Indoctrination Film
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer'
- Judge Rules Homeless Jamaican LGBT Youth Can Keep Living in Sewers
- Gay Women - News & Culture for Lesbian, Bisexual, and Trans Women
- Religion Op-Ed: Pope's Legacy Will Be That He's Willing to Listen 56 min 43 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Isn't Beyoncé 'Bossy' - She's 'The BOSS' in New PSA to Empower Girls March 12 2014 8:04 PM
- World Explore Iran's Gay Underground Railroad March 12 2014 7:29 PM
- Film Is Frozen a Gay Indoctrination Manifesto? March 12 2014 7:25 PM
- Women WATCH: Is There Anyone a Pansexual Won't Date? March 12 2014 7:18 PM
- Politics Black Lesbian Nominated as Federal Judge Sails Through Hearing March 12 2014 7:10 PM
- Jamaica Judge: Homeless Jamaican LGBT Youth Can Live in Sewers March 12 2014 7:08 PM