WATCH: James Franco's Homoerotic Portraits Fill New Art Exhibit
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
February 18 2013 5:24 PM ET
All hail James Franco, the actor-artist-activist-student slash patron saint of all things gay. The actor, who appears in next month's much-anticipated Wizard of Oz prequel, Oz: The Great and Powerful, stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last week to talk about his latest art exhibit at Berlin's Peres Projects, called "Gay Town." Among the choice pieces of art he showed off to Kimmel: A painting of his high school's (nearly nude) water polo team, which he admits he wasn't a part of but he "wished" he was, and another self-portrait, in which he's shirtless and in the classic thinking man pose.
After the paintings and the Gay Town discussion, it was easy to forget what came next. Thankfully, the ever astute gay celebrity blogger Perez Hilton captured the whole episode in all it's gay glory.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 7 min 16 sec ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 1 hour 26 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM