WATCH: James Franco's Homoerotic Portraits Fill New Art Exhibit
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
February 18 2013 5:24 PM ET
All hail James Franco, the actor-artist-activist-student slash patron saint of all things gay. The actor, who appears in next month's much-anticipated Wizard of Oz prequel, Oz: The Great and Powerful, stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last week to talk about his latest art exhibit at Berlin's Peres Projects, called "Gay Town." Among the choice pieces of art he showed off to Kimmel: A painting of his high school's (nearly nude) water polo team, which he admits he wasn't a part of but he "wished" he was, and another self-portrait, in which he's shirtless and in the classic thinking man pose.
After the paintings and the Gay Town discussion, it was easy to forget what came next. Thankfully, the ever astute gay celebrity blogger Perez Hilton captured the whole episode in all it's gay glory.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod
- Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash Dies in Car Crash