WATCH: James Franco's Homoerotic Portraits Fill New Art Exhibit
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
February 18 2013 5:24 PM ET
All hail James Franco, the actor-artist-activist-student slash patron saint of all things gay. The actor, who appears in next month's much-anticipated Wizard of Oz prequel, Oz: The Great and Powerful, stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live last week to talk about his latest art exhibit at Berlin's Peres Projects, called "Gay Town." Among the choice pieces of art he showed off to Kimmel: A painting of his high school's (nearly nude) water polo team, which he admits he wasn't a part of but he "wished" he was, and another self-portrait, in which he's shirtless and in the classic thinking man pose.
After the paintings and the Gay Town discussion, it was easy to forget what came next. Thankfully, the ever astute gay celebrity blogger Perez Hilton captured the whole episode in all it's gay glory.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 2 hours 31 min ago
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Jonathan Groff/Troian Bellisario Starrer C.O.G. to Open Outfest May 17 2013 7:04 PM