IMAGES: Why We Need Gay Art
BY Christopher Harrity
October 23 2013 7:00 AM ET
Lovers on the Balcony, Raphael Perez
Special offer to Advocate.com readers: For the readers of The Advocate Capolavoro Publishing is offering 10% off the retail price of $69.95 and a FREE 8 1/2 x 11 Limited Edition full color holiday print featuring 4 of the images in the book. Please go to their site http://capolavoroart.com/ and click on the The Advocate logo.
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback
- Op-ed: The Slow Death of Gay Gathering Places May Be Aiding HIV