11 Amazing Young Queer Artists You Should Know
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2013 2:13 PM ET UPDATED: November 04 2013 4:36 PM ET
Ella Boureau is a writer, teacher, and translator living in Brooklyn. She runs the online magazine and reading series In the Flesh. You can see her work there, on The Rumpus, and on Fullstop.
Boureau will be working on a play titled Helps to Hate /you a Little with her mentor, actor and playwright Moe Angelos.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'