11 Amazing Young Queer Artists You Should Know
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2013 1:13 PM ET UPDATED: November 04 2013 3:36 PM ET
Ella Boureau is a writer, teacher, and translator living in Brooklyn. She runs the online magazine and reading series In the Flesh. You can see her work there, on The Rumpus, and on Fullstop.
Boureau will be working on a play titled Helps to Hate /you a Little with her mentor, actor and playwright Moe Angelos.
- Theater Late Gay TV Star's Play Eyes Broadway 5 min 56 sec ago
- Commentary Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists? 6 min 14 sec ago
- Comedy WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 7, ‘Velvet Rope’ 8 min 31 sec ago
- Religion Meet the Controversial Spiritual Adviser to Trans People 1 hour 28 min ago
- Women 9 Inspiring Women Backing LGBT Rights Around The World 1 hour 51 min ago
- Marriage Equality Where Can You Get Married in Illinois? 2 hours 38 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Can I Get HIV if I’m a Top? 2 hours 9 min ago