11 Amazing Young Queer Artists You Should Know
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2013 2:13 PM ET UPDATED: November 04 2013 4:36 PM ET
Ella Boureau is a writer, teacher, and translator living in Brooklyn. She runs the online magazine and reading series In the Flesh. You can see her work there, on The Rumpus, and on Fullstop.
Boureau will be working on a play titled Helps to Hate /you a Little with her mentor, actor and playwright Moe Angelos.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- MSNBC Shake-Up Means Big Role for Thomas Roberts
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise