In the Galleries: A Risky Collection and a Secret Identity
BY Christopher Harrity
November 18 2013 6:00 AM ET
Andy Warhol, Howdy Doody, screenprint and diamond dust on Lenox Museum Board, 1981.
© 2013 The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts Inc./Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Marriage Equality Only Happened Because Grassroots Refused to Wait
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People