In the Galleries: A Risky Collection and a Secret Identity
BY Christopher Harrity
November 18 2013 5:00 AM ET
Andy Warhol, Howdy Doody, screenprint and diamond dust on Lenox Museum Board, 1981.
© 2013 The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts Inc./Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View