In the Galleries: A Risky Collection and a Secret Identity
BY Christopher Harrity
November 18 2013 6:00 AM ET
Andy Warhol, Howdy Doody, screenprint and diamond dust on Lenox Museum Board, 1981.
© 2013 The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts Inc./Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- Florida's Twice-Divorced Attorney General Opposes Lesbian Divorce
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes