In the Galleries: A Risky Collection and a Secret Identity
BY Christopher Harrity
November 18 2013 6:00 AM ET
Andy Warhol, Howdy Doody, screenprint and diamond dust on Lenox Museum Board, 1981.
© 2013 The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts Inc./Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana