In the Galleries: A Risky Collection and a Secret Identity
BY Christopher Harrity
November 18 2013 6:00 AM ET
Andy Warhol, Howdy Doody, screenprint and diamond dust on Lenox Museum Board, 1981.
© 2013 The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts Inc./Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again