The Erogenous Art of Maurice Vellekoop
BY Christopher Harrity
June 25 2014 6:00 AM ET
Maurice Vellekoop is a wildly successful commercial artist with clients including The New Yorker, Vogue, Wallpaper, The New York Times, and Rolling Stone. At the same time he has created a huge portfolio of gay erotic art that takes up where Tom of Finland and Harry Bush leave off. Vellekoop's figures are chic and stylish but have an impish and undeniable sexiness. (They are so sexy, in fact, that we had to crop many of the images.)
For information :
Cockadoodle: The Erogenous Art of Maurice Vellekoop
Curated by Bren O’Callaghan
Twenty Twenty Two, Manchester, England, August 15–September 13
See more about Vellekoop's comic series Gloria Badcock here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship