Art: Men Addicted
BY Christopher Harrity
July 06 2014 4:00 AM ET
Eric Lanuit is a very busy boy. He has three (that we have counted so far) online magazines: Character, Narcissus, and now Men Addicted. He collects and presents beautiful art and photography in all of them as well as contributing his own photographic work. Men Addicted, his latest magazine, focuses on black-and-white artwork and photography, much of it leaning toward the bear and alpha masculine side of the spectrum. The magazines are linked above. Check them all out. Men Addicted is available here.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks