Art: Men Addicted
BY Christopher Harrity
July 06 2014 4:00 AM ET
Eric Lanuit is a very busy boy. He has three (that we have counted so far) online magazines: Character, Narcissus, and now Men Addicted. He collects and presents beautiful art and photography in all of them as well as contributing his own photographic work. Men Addicted, his latest magazine, focuses on black-and-white artwork and photography, much of it leaning toward the bear and alpha masculine side of the spectrum. The magazines are linked above. Check them all out. Men Addicted is available here.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Indiana Scrambling to 'Clarify' Discriminatory Law
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?