Art: Men Addicted
BY Christopher Harrity
July 06 2014 4:00 AM ET
Eric Lanuit is a very busy boy. He has three (that we have counted so far) online magazines: Character, Narcissus, and now Men Addicted. He collects and presents beautiful art and photography in all of them as well as contributing his own photographic work. Men Addicted, his latest magazine, focuses on black-and-white artwork and photography, much of it leaning toward the bear and alpha masculine side of the spectrum. The magazines are linked above. Check them all out. Men Addicted is available here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup