Art: Men Addicted
BY Christopher Harrity
July 06 2014 3:00 AM ET
Eric Lanuit is a very busy boy. He has three (that we have counted so far) online magazines: Character, Narcissus, and now Men Addicted. He collects and presents beautiful art and photography in all of them as well as contributing his own photographic work. Men Addicted, his latest magazine, focuses on black-and-white artwork and photography, much of it leaning toward the bear and alpha masculine side of the spectrum. The magazines are linked above. Check them all out. Men Addicted is available here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?