Art: Men Addicted
BY Christopher Harrity
July 06 2014 4:00 AM ET
Eric Lanuit is a very busy boy. He has three (that we have counted so far) online magazines: Character, Narcissus, and now Men Addicted. He collects and presents beautiful art and photography in all of them as well as contributing his own photographic work. Men Addicted, his latest magazine, focuses on black-and-white artwork and photography, much of it leaning toward the bear and alpha masculine side of the spectrum. The magazines are linked above. Check them all out. Men Addicted is available here.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men