In the Galleries: Tony Greene
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2014 5:14 PM ET
1988, Mixed media (oil on photo mounted on board). 22 ½ x 29 ¾ in. (57.15 x 75.6 cm). Eileen Harris Norton Collection.
Grain of His Skin
1987, Mixed media (oil on photo mounted on board). 13 x 15 in. (33 x 38.1 cm). Collection of Nayland Blake, New York.
1989, Mixed media (oil on photo mounted on board). 28 ½ x 32 ½ in. (72.39 x 82.55 cm). Courtesy of Ray Morales, from the estate of Norm MacNeil.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Philly Cops Search For Violent Group In Possible Hate Crime Against Gay Couple
- Two Transgender Teens Crowned Homecoming Royalty
- The Media Pioneers Will Be Gay