In the Galleries: Tony Greene
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2014 5:14 PM ET
1988, Mixed media (oil on photo mounted on board). 22 ½ x 29 ¾ in. (57.15 x 75.6 cm). Eileen Harris Norton Collection.
Grain of His Skin
1987, Mixed media (oil on photo mounted on board). 13 x 15 in. (33 x 38.1 cm). Collection of Nayland Blake, New York.
1989, Mixed media (oil on photo mounted on board). 28 ½ x 32 ½ in. (72.39 x 82.55 cm). Courtesy of Ray Morales, from the estate of Norm MacNeil.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'