In the Galleries: Tony Greene
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2014 5:14 PM ET
Daytona Death Angel
1994, Mixed-media sculpture. 2 x 2 x 5 ft. (0.6 x 0.6 x 1.5 m). Courtesy of the artist.
Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men
1988, Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men, organized by Dennis Cooper and Richard Hawkins at Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE), Cover art by Tony Greene.
Oh Come On, It Doesn’t Hurt That Much (Goldfish)
1989. Oil on canvas. 29 ¾ x 29 ¾ in. (75.57 x 75.57 cm). Collection of Peter Norton.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'