In the Galleries: Tony Greene
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2014 5:14 PM ET
Daytona Death Angel
1994, Mixed-media sculpture. 2 x 2 x 5 ft. (0.6 x 0.6 x 1.5 m). Courtesy of the artist.
Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men
1988, Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men, organized by Dennis Cooper and Richard Hawkins at Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE), Cover art by Tony Greene.
Oh Come On, It Doesn’t Hurt That Much (Goldfish)
1989. Oil on canvas. 29 ¾ x 29 ¾ in. (75.57 x 75.57 cm). Collection of Peter Norton.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete