In the Galleries: Tony Greene
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2014 5:14 PM ET
Daytona Death Angel
1994, Mixed-media sculpture. 2 x 2 x 5 ft. (0.6 x 0.6 x 1.5 m). Courtesy of the artist.
Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men
1988, Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men, organized by Dennis Cooper and Richard Hawkins at Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE), Cover art by Tony Greene.
Oh Come On, It Doesn’t Hurt That Much (Goldfish)
1989. Oil on canvas. 29 ¾ x 29 ¾ in. (75.57 x 75.57 cm). Collection of Peter Norton.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism