In the Galleries: Tony Greene
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2014 5:14 PM ET
Daytona Death Angel
1994, Mixed-media sculpture. 2 x 2 x 5 ft. (0.6 x 0.6 x 1.5 m). Courtesy of the artist.
Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men
1988, Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men, organized by Dennis Cooper and Richard Hawkins at Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE), Cover art by Tony Greene.
Oh Come On, It Doesn’t Hurt That Much (Goldfish)
1989. Oil on canvas. 29 ¾ x 29 ¾ in. (75.57 x 75.57 cm). Collection of Peter Norton.
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- WATCH: More Officials Like Kim Davis Would Be a Disaster