In the Galleries: Tony Greene
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2014 4:14 PM ET
Daytona Death Angel
1994, Mixed-media sculpture. 2 x 2 x 5 ft. (0.6 x 0.6 x 1.5 m). Courtesy of the artist.
Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men
1988, Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men, organized by Dennis Cooper and Richard Hawkins at Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE), Cover art by Tony Greene.
Oh Come On, It Doesn’t Hurt That Much (Goldfish)
1989. Oil on canvas. 29 ¾ x 29 ¾ in. (75.57 x 75.57 cm). Collection of Peter Norton.
- Country Singer Billy Gilman Comes Out as Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Boots Bryant
- Country Music Star Ty Herndon Comes Out as Gay
- Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2014
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World