In the Galleries: Tony Greene
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 29 2014 4:14 PM ET
Daytona Death Angel
1994, Mixed-media sculpture. 2 x 2 x 5 ft. (0.6 x 0.6 x 1.5 m). Courtesy of the artist.
Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men
1988, Exhibition catalogue for Against Nature: A Show by Homosexual Men, organized by Dennis Cooper and Richard Hawkins at Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE), Cover art by Tony Greene.
Oh Come On, It Doesn’t Hurt That Much (Goldfish)
1989. Oil on canvas. 29 ¾ x 29 ¾ in. (75.57 x 75.57 cm). Collection of Peter Norton.
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas