The Art of Gay Love: Getting in the Mood for Valentine's Day
BY Christopher Harrity
February 06 2013 12:47 PM ET
Love is a thief in the night; love stinks; love in never having to say you're sorry; love is in the air; love is a battlefield; love to love you, baby. Love takes many forms and expressions. It can be an elevated spiritual experience, it can feel like a wrenching gut ache, and a great love affair can change the course of history.
Our artist and photographer contributors show the range of love from sweet and tender to raging and all-consuming.
Puppy Love by Polly Guo
- Commentary Op-Ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth 1 hour 45 min ago
- Current Issue Experts Predict: Iran Will Remain Deadly 2 hours 44 min ago
- Transgender How New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Inmates 2 hours 52 min ago
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark March 13 2014 7:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang March 13 2014 7:27 PM
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? March 13 2014 7:14 PM
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested March 13 2014 6:34 PM