The Art of Gay Love: Getting in the Mood for Valentine's Day
BY Christopher Harrity
February 06 2013 12:47 PM ET
Love is a thief in the night; love stinks; love in never having to say you're sorry; love is in the air; love is a battlefield; love to love you, baby. Love takes many forms and expressions. It can be an elevated spiritual experience, it can feel like a wrenching gut ache, and a great love affair can change the course of history.
Our artist and photographer contributors show the range of love from sweet and tender to raging and all-consuming.
Puppy Love by Polly Guo
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman