The Art of Gay Love: Getting in the Mood for Valentine's Day
BY Christopher Harrity
February 06 2013 11:47 AM ET
Love is a thief in the night; love stinks; love in never having to say you're sorry; love is in the air; love is a battlefield; love to love you, baby. Love takes many forms and expressions. It can be an elevated spiritual experience, it can feel like a wrenching gut ache, and a great love affair can change the course of history.
Our artist and photographer contributors show the range of love from sweet and tender to raging and all-consuming.
Puppy Love by Polly Guo
- Women WATCH: Ellen Will Tell You if She and Portia Are Getting Divorced! 1 min 45 sec ago
- World News Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance' 13 min 3 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Whet Your Appetite for Gay Polo's Biggest Event 14 min 28 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel Coast Guard Academy Sees First Same-Sex Engagement Announcement 18 min 17 sec ago
- Television Behind The Candelabra Leads Golden Globes' TV Awards With 4 Noms 1 hour 1 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit 2 hours 56 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 7:00 AM