The Art of Gay Love: Getting in the Mood for Valentine's Day
BY Christopher Harrity
February 06 2013 11:47 AM ET
Love is a thief in the night; love stinks; love in never having to say you're sorry; love is in the air; love is a battlefield; love to love you, baby. Love takes many forms and expressions. It can be an elevated spiritual experience, it can feel like a wrenching gut ache, and a great love affair can change the course of history.
Our artist and photographer contributors show the range of love from sweet and tender to raging and all-consuming.
Puppy Love by Polly Guo
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 57 min 30 sec ago
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 1 hour 23 min ago
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 1 hour 28 min ago
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 1 hour 51 min ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 1 hour 53 min ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 2 hours 55 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 2 hours 59 min ago