The Art of Gay Love: Getting in the Mood for Valentine's Day
BY Christopher Harrity
February 06 2013 11:47 AM ET
Love is a thief in the night; love stinks; love in never having to say you're sorry; love is in the air; love is a battlefield; love to love you, baby. Love takes many forms and expressions. It can be an elevated spiritual experience, it can feel like a wrenching gut ache, and a great love affair can change the course of history.
Our artist and photographer contributors show the range of love from sweet and tender to raging and all-consuming.
Puppy Love by Polly Guo
- Country Singer Billy Gilman Comes Out as Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Boots Bryant
- Country Music Star Ty Herndon Comes Out as Gay
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum
- Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2014
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died