Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
BY Christopher Harrity
June 08 2013 4:00 AM ET
Has anyone dressed in a costume that you would not shoot for some reason or objection?
Not really. As long as the costume sticks to the concept of Guardians and superhero characterizations, people can dress up any way they want.
Tags: Artist Spotlight
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Love Is Strange: A Love Story for Our Times
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits