Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
BY Christopher Harrity
June 08 2013 4:00 AM ET
Has anyone dressed in a costume that you would not shoot for some reason or objection?
Not really. As long as the costume sticks to the concept of Guardians and superhero characterizations, people can dress up any way they want.
Tags: Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers