Artist Spotlight: David Trullo
BY Christopher Harrity
June 15 2013 4:00 AM ET
Double Olympia, 2008, diptych, C-print, 63 x 28 cm each
Double Olympia (2008) pays tribute to Manet’s famous painting of 1863. A series of intimate genre portraits where another type of "pairing off" is seen; a ritual of marriage or friendship, a ceremony that sanctifies affection, certifying the special bonds betwwen two people who complement each other or whose roles are interchangeable.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple