Artist Spotlight: David Trullo
BY Christopher Harrity
June 15 2013 4:00 AM ET
Double Olympia, 2008, diptych, C-print, 63 x 28 cm each
Double Olympia (2008) pays tribute to Manet’s famous painting of 1863. A series of intimate genre portraits where another type of "pairing off" is seen; a ritual of marriage or friendship, a ceremony that sanctifies affection, certifying the special bonds betwwen two people who complement each other or whose roles are interchangeable.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples