Artist Spotlight: John Koch
BY Christopher Harrity
July 27 2013 7:29 AM ET
Interlude, 1963. Another semi-self-portrait with wife Dora, beroobed, adding to the domestic and refreshingly interracial scene. Koch was a story-teller as much as a painter.
Tags: Artist Spotlight
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy