Artist Spotlight: John Koch
BY Christopher Harrity
July 27 2013 7:29 AM ET
Leo Lerman (1914 – 1994) was an American writer and editor who worked for Condé Nast Publications for more than 50 years. Lerman also wrote for the New York Herald Tribune, Harper's Bazaar, Dance Magazine, and Playbill. The Grand Surprise: The Journals of Leo Lerman is a wonderful chronicle of this New York social scene.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!