Artist Spotlight: John Koch
BY Christopher Harrity
July 27 2013 6:29 AM ET
Leo Lerman (1914 – 1994) was an American writer and editor who worked for Condé Nast Publications for more than 50 years. Lerman also wrote for the New York Herald Tribune, Harper's Bazaar, Dance Magazine, and Playbill. The Grand Surprise: The Journals of Leo Lerman is a wonderful chronicle of this New York social scene.
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary