Artist Spotlight: John Koch
BY Christopher Harrity
July 27 2013 7:29 AM ET
The Window, 1947. Female figure on right is believed to be Dora Koch, his wife, but who is the young man who makes repeated appearances? Is he the young man in the pevious painting The End of the Day?
Tags: Artist Spotlight
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.