Artist Spotlight: John Koch
BY Christopher Harrity
July 27 2013 7:29 AM ET
The Window, 1947. Female figure on right is believed to be Dora Koch, his wife, but who is the young man who makes repeated appearances? Is he the young man in the pevious painting The End of the Day?
Tags: Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere