Artist Spotlight: John Koch
BY Christopher Harrity
July 27 2013 7:29 AM ET
The Window, 1947. Female figure on right is believed to be Dora Koch, his wife, but who is the young man who makes repeated appearances? Is he the young man in the pevious painting The End of the Day?
Tags: Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination