Artist Spotlight: Darren Jones
BY Christopher Harrity
August 10 2013 4:00 AM ET
Text on paper
8.5" x 12"
A series of words or phrases in red that relate to aspects of the culture, experience or history of The Pines. The words can be "anagramatized" into related phrases that offer another truth or possibility to the phrases in red. Some are difficult or painful to remember, some are humorous.
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Op-ed: Miley's Date Proves Homelessness Is the Real Crime
- STUDY: Reading Hate on Facebook Is Bad for Your Health
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia