Artist Spotlight: Darren Jones
BY Christopher Harrity
August 10 2013 4:00 AM ET
Text on paper
8.5" x 12"
A series of words or phrases in red that relate to aspects of the culture, experience or history of The Pines. The words can be "anagramatized" into related phrases that offer another truth or possibility to the phrases in red. Some are difficult or painful to remember, some are humorous.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages