Artist Spotlight: Darren Jones
BY Christopher Harrity
August 10 2013 4:00 AM ET
Text on paper
8.5" x 12"
A series of words or phrases in red that relate to aspects of the culture, experience or history of The Pines. The words can be "anagramatized" into related phrases that offer another truth or possibility to the phrases in red. Some are difficult or painful to remember, some are humorous.
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- WATCH: Which State's Marriage Equality Proposal Will Make SCOTUS Say 'I Do?'
- Comedian's Billboard Taunts Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka