Artist Spotlight: Sara Swaty
BY Christopher Harrity
September 07 2013 4:00 AM ET
“I view my androgyny as a manifestation of the media. I am every gender and no gender simultaneously. Some days I wake up and want to be old, and sometimes I want to be Hispanic. I find that I am more than gay by today's standards especially. I am more than a cross-dresser and more like an imitation of multiple cultures. I think my gender would best be described as decidedly confused.”
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?