Artist Spotlight: Sara Swaty
BY Christopher Harrity
September 07 2013 4:00 AM ET
"Drag is an art form: not only transforming your additude and personality, but your body as well. Drag queens are a staple within the GLBT and the drama communities. Role models or self-expression, each with their own unique personality and style which they wear proudly."
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation