Artist Spotlight: Tarzan in New York
BY Christopher Harrity
January 04 2014 6:00 AM ET
What are you planning on next as far as a new series?
Our next series, come spring, will be a chief of the Manhattan tribe, in authentic costume exploring all that has changed on this island since his people stupidly sold it to the Dutch in 1626. When I was a young boy playing cowboys and Indians, I was always the cowboy, captured and bound by the naked Indian brave.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- Working with Laverne Cox, Standing in Solidarity with Trans Women of Color
- Amid Marriage Victories, Antigay Lawyer Grows Increasingly Desparate
- Artist Spotlight: Boots Bryant
- Human Rights Campaign Endorses PrEP, Calls For More Access