Artist Spotlight: Tarzan in New York
BY Christopher Harrity
January 04 2014 6:00 AM ET
What are you planning on next as far as a new series?
Our next series, come spring, will be a chief of the Manhattan tribe, in authentic costume exploring all that has changed on this island since his people stupidly sold it to the Dutch in 1626. When I was a young boy playing cowboys and Indians, I was always the cowboy, captured and bound by the naked Indian brave.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges