Artist Spotlight: Tarzan in New York
BY Christopher Harrity
January 04 2014 6:00 AM ET
What are you planning on next as far as a new series?
Our next series, come spring, will be a chief of the Manhattan tribe, in authentic costume exploring all that has changed on this island since his people stupidly sold it to the Dutch in 1626. When I was a young boy playing cowboys and Indians, I was always the cowboy, captured and bound by the naked Indian brave.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible
- 11 Best Moments From the Marriage Argument Everyone's Talking About
- WATCH: Explaining U.K.-Scotland Relationship as Gay Romantic Comedy