Artist Spotlight: Tarzan in New York
BY Christopher Harrity
January 04 2014 6:00 AM ET
What are you planning on next as far as a new series?
Our next series, come spring, will be a chief of the Manhattan tribe, in authentic costume exploring all that has changed on this island since his people stupidly sold it to the Dutch in 1626. When I was a young boy playing cowboys and Indians, I was always the cowboy, captured and bound by the naked Indian brave.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House