Artist Spotlight: Tarzan in New York
BY Christopher Harrity
January 04 2014 6:00 AM ET
What are you planning on next as far as a new series?
Our next series, come spring, will be a chief of the Manhattan tribe, in authentic costume exploring all that has changed on this island since his people stupidly sold it to the Dutch in 1626. When I was a young boy playing cowboys and Indians, I was always the cowboy, captured and bound by the naked Indian brave.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- More Than A Dozen Landmarks You Won't Believe Were Turned Rainbow
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- An Open Letter to Clarence Thomas From an Interracial Lesbian Couple
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers