Artist Spotlight: Otho Cushing
BY Christopher Harrity
April 12 2014 4:00 AM ET
Reading berween the lines: A 1908 New York Times piece on a party hosted by Cushing and fellow illustrator C. Allan Gilbert (famous for a work entitled All Is Vanity of a woman seeing a skull reflected in her vanity mirror.) "The guests were mostly artist, actors, and writers."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again