The Gay Men Project
BY Christopher Harrity
March 04 2014 6:00 AM ET
George, Painter, New York City
George, in his own words: “I would imagine that for other gay men, the fact that they 'happen to be gay' might be more of a non-issue. But for me, I came to NYC years ago to help me more fully realize my attraction for visual arts. What I’ve found this to look like is a search for Beauty, and an overwhelming desire to make things that I feel are Beautiful, and then to show those things to others."
Kechi, Designer, New York City
Kechi, in his own words: “Being gay is the ultimate quest of finding self-worth with or without the validation of outside sources. Be it family, peers, society, etc. Just as well it means knowing who you are, what you’re about, and what you are capable of despite what the world and your current situation tells you."
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive