PHOTOS: The Drag Queens and Covered Bridges of New Hampshire
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2014 6:00 AM ET
July, Violencia Exclamation Point, Wentworth Golf Course Bridge, Jackson, N.H.
August, Laila McQueen, Swift River Bridge, Conway, N.H.*
*The owners of Bartlett Bridge, Bartlett, N.H., refused to be a part of this series due to its content.
September, Amber Alyrt, Fisher Bridge, Wolcott, Vt.*
*The owners of Clark’s Trading Post Bridge, Lincoln, N.H., refused to be a part of this series due to its content.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?