PHOTOS: The Drag Queens and Covered Bridges of New Hampshire
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2014 6:00 AM ET
July, Violencia Exclamation Point, Wentworth Golf Course Bridge, Jackson, N.H.
August, Laila McQueen, Swift River Bridge, Conway, N.H.*
*The owners of Bartlett Bridge, Bartlett, N.H., refused to be a part of this series due to its content.
September, Amber Alyrt, Fisher Bridge, Wolcott, Vt.*
*The owners of Clark’s Trading Post Bridge, Lincoln, N.H., refused to be a part of this series due to its content.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?