PHOTOS: The Drag Queens and Covered Bridges of New Hampshire
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2014 6:00 AM ET
July, Violencia Exclamation Point, Wentworth Golf Course Bridge, Jackson, N.H.
August, Laila McQueen, Swift River Bridge, Conway, N.H.*
*The owners of Bartlett Bridge, Bartlett, N.H., refused to be a part of this series due to its content.
September, Amber Alyrt, Fisher Bridge, Wolcott, Vt.*
*The owners of Clark’s Trading Post Bridge, Lincoln, N.H., refused to be a part of this series due to its content.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media