PHOTOS: The Drag Queens and Covered Bridges of New Hampshire
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2014 6:00 AM ET
July, Violencia Exclamation Point, Wentworth Golf Course Bridge, Jackson, N.H.
August, Laila McQueen, Swift River Bridge, Conway, N.H.*
*The owners of Bartlett Bridge, Bartlett, N.H., refused to be a part of this series due to its content.
September, Amber Alyrt, Fisher Bridge, Wolcott, Vt.*
*The owners of Clark’s Trading Post Bridge, Lincoln, N.H., refused to be a part of this series due to its content.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Behind the Scenes of Stonewall