PHOTOS: The Drag Queens and Covered Bridges of New Hampshire
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 02 2014 6:00 AM ET
October, Lexus Dee, Flume Bridge, Lincoln, N.H.
November, Katrina George, Stark Bridge, Stark, N.H.
December, Countess Morticia Dracula, Greenfield-Hancock Bridge, Greenfield, N.H.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage