PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 6:00 AM ET
About: Freelance contemporary dance artist
When I made it to James's flat, or at least I thought I had, I quickly got the feeling that I was lost. Turned out I had the wrong address. Thank goodness I had some credit left on my phone from Berlin and called James and tried to describe where I was. The sweetheart left his place and walked 10 minutes to come find me, and I'm so happy he did. We got along really well and ended up hanging out that evening and talking about our love for RuPaul's Drag Race (that he had just recently discovered!) over a bottle of wine at Shoreditch House. James is an incredible contemporary dance artist. Check out this beautiful video of a project he worked on called Terrarium.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality