PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 6:00 AM ET
About: Writer, filmmaker, violinist
Thank goodness I was around for another week when I asked to photograph Paul. He was interested, but he said he was overdue for a haircut that he then did himself! A man of many talents, one of them being a violinist — a favorite moment of mine was when he played me the most beautiful song.
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'