PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 6:00 AM ET
About: Writer, filmmaker, violinist
Thank goodness I was around for another week when I asked to photograph Paul. He was interested, but he said he was overdue for a haircut that he then did himself! A man of many talents, one of them being a violinist — a favorite moment of mine was when he played me the most beautiful song.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas