PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 6:00 AM ET
About: Writer, filmmaker, violinist
Thank goodness I was around for another week when I asked to photograph Paul. He was interested, but he said he was overdue for a haircut that he then did himself! A man of many talents, one of them being a violinist — a favorite moment of mine was when he played me the most beautiful song.
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again
- PHOTOS: Amsterdam Canal Pride
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers