PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 5:00 AM ET
About: Assistant store manager
As we were sitting and chatting, I looked at Matthias and had the feeling of familiarity. We got into what he did for work and we realized that three months prior to our Tryst Pic moment, when I was in Berlin last, he had helped me with shoes at the shop where he works. To think how many people we know now that we've actually crossed paths with before and don't even know it!
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role