PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 6:00 AM ET
About: Assistant store manager
As we were sitting and chatting, I looked at Matthias and had the feeling of familiarity. We got into what he did for work and we realized that three months prior to our Tryst Pic moment, when I was in Berlin last, he had helped me with shoes at the shop where he works. To think how many people we know now that we've actually crossed paths with before and don't even know it!
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?