PHOTOS: Humanizing the Hookup
BY Christopher Harrity
April 07 2014 6:00 AM ET
About: Assistant store manager
As we were sitting and chatting, I looked at Matthias and had the feeling of familiarity. We got into what he did for work and we realized that three months prior to our Tryst Pic moment, when I was in Berlin last, he had helped me with shoes at the shop where he works. To think how many people we know now that we've actually crossed paths with before and don't even know it!
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'