PHOTOS: Love in the Middle of the U.S.A.
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 09 2014 7:20 AM ET
Kathy and Tabitha at home in Moscow, Idado.
Melissa and Sarah make love not war in Park Hills, Mo.
Katie and Stacy close in tight with the kids for a family portrait in Chicago.
- Armond White: The Long Day Closes Is The Greatest Gay Film Ever Made
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Op-ed: Why The Gay Panic Defense Must Go
- PHOTOS: Charlie's Gay Angel
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men