PHOTOS: Bathhouse History Lesson
BY Christopher Harrity
June 28 2014 4:00 AM ET
A masked employee of the Fairoaks is showing that the acid punch container is now empty. Acid punch was often served free at Full Moon Parties.
Full Moon Parties were often costume parties. A patron poses in the office for a portrait.
From Rio to New York City to San Francisco. At the Fairoaks he worked as a DJ, and receptionist, and was a proud member of the Fairoaks “family crew” from its conception.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage