PHOTOS: Bathhouse History Lesson
BY Christopher Harrity
June 28 2014 4:00 AM ET
A masked employee of the Fairoaks is showing that the acid punch container is now empty. Acid punch was often served free at Full Moon Parties.
Full Moon Parties were often costume parties. A patron poses in the office for a portrait.
From Rio to New York City to San Francisco. At the Fairoaks he worked as a DJ, and receptionist, and was a proud member of the Fairoaks “family crew” from its conception.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word