PHOTOS: Bathhouse History Lesson
BY Christopher Harrity
June 28 2014 4:00 AM ET
A masked employee of the Fairoaks is showing that the acid punch container is now empty. Acid punch was often served free at Full Moon Parties.
Full Moon Parties were often costume parties. A patron poses in the office for a portrait.
From Rio to New York City to San Francisco. At the Fairoaks he worked as a DJ, and receptionist, and was a proud member of the Fairoaks “family crew” from its conception.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality