PHOTOS: Bathhouse History Lesson
BY Christopher Harrity
June 28 2014 4:00 AM ET
Cradling his beer (and more), a graduate student at Berkeley becomes a silver construction worker on a night off from studies.
Two employees are posed in front of a Muhammad Ali poster at the Jockstrap night party. Themed parties occurred monthly.
The photographer tries to show that his friend in costume is not wearing underwear. The friend demurs. This costume displayed the outline of the penis when walking or dancing.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage