PHOTOS: Bathhouse History Lesson
BY Christopher Harrity
June 28 2014 4:00 AM ET
Cradling his beer (and more), a graduate student at Berkeley becomes a silver construction worker on a night off from studies.
Two employees are posed in front of a Muhammad Ali poster at the Jockstrap night party. Themed parties occurred monthly.
The photographer tries to show that his friend in costume is not wearing underwear. The friend demurs. This costume displayed the outline of the penis when walking or dancing.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?