PHOTOS: Bathhouse History Lesson
BY Christopher Harrity
June 28 2014 4:00 AM ET
Cradling his beer (and more), a graduate student at Berkeley becomes a silver construction worker on a night off from studies.
Two employees are posed in front of a Muhammad Ali poster at the Jockstrap night party. Themed parties occurred monthly.
The photographer tries to show that his friend in costume is not wearing underwear. The friend demurs. This costume displayed the outline of the penis when walking or dancing.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt