Artist Spotlight: Michael Petry
BY Christopher Harrity
March 17 2012 2:00 AM ET
In Party Number 1 and Party Number 2 the slices of wood have been incised with a multitude of openings, transforming the plank into cellular lace.The works are again suspended and allow for more than one viewer at a time to explore their surfaces and holes. — M.P.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- What Book Changed the Lives of Our '40 Under 40'?
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name