Premieres To Star-Studded Crowd
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 27 2012 4:55 PM ET
Smash, the expertly-done and hugely anticipated new NBC series about the staging of a Broadway musical about Marilyn Monroe, received a gala, star-studded premiere in New York last night at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Among the celebrities in attendance were Smash stars Angelica Huston, Debra Messing, Katherine McPhee, Megan Hilty, Christian Borle, and its award-winning producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron,
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?
- Op-ed: Embracing the Role of Asian Mother to a Trans Son