Premieres To Star-Studded Crowd
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 27 2012 3:55 PM ET
Smash, the expertly-done and hugely anticipated new NBC series about the staging of a Broadway musical about Marilyn Monroe, received a gala, star-studded premiere in New York last night at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Among the celebrities in attendance were Smash stars Angelica Huston, Debra Messing, Katherine McPhee, Megan Hilty, Christian Borle, and its award-winning producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron,
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014