Premieres To Star-Studded Crowd
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 27 2012 4:55 PM ET
Smash, the expertly-done and hugely anticipated new NBC series about the staging of a Broadway musical about Marilyn Monroe, received a gala, star-studded premiere in New York last night at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Among the celebrities in attendance were Smash stars Angelica Huston, Debra Messing, Katherine McPhee, Megan Hilty, Christian Borle, and its award-winning producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron,
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops