Staff Remembers: Best of Broadway
BY Josh Hinkle
February 03 2012 5:00 AM ET
"The first show I ever appeared in was a college production of The King and I. At 8 years old, I was one of the children. I loved the show so much that when Yul Brynner appeared in a revival in 1983, my mother ordered tickets and drove me two-and-a-half hours to see it. It was truly magical seeing him perform. She did the same when Rex Harrison brought My Fair Lady back. The opportunity to see these two legends in their iconic roles was an amazing gift and something I will always be grateful for." —Winston Gieseke, Managing Editor
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?