BY Angelo Pezzote
March 18 2008 12:00 AM ET
Maybe you just
want more gay friends.
single, a great catch, and have tried everything you know to
find true love -- and still nothing’s working.
Perhaps you're fed up with "the scene" and wondering
if there are still any good men out there. Maybe you
worry you'll never find Mr. Right and be alone forever.
Perhaps you're filled with envy every time you see a happy
Maybe you're in a
relationship and looking to feel closer to the man
you're with. Perhaps you're tired of having the same
argument. The passion in your relationship may feel
like it's long gone. At times you may even wonder if
you're with the right guy, but you don't want another
Maybe you can't
quite put your finger on why it seems so hard to find a
meaningful relationship that lasts with another man. You
know you want deeper intimacy in your life. You're
just not sure how to get it.
At times you may
think of things as if something's missing. "How do I
make a gay relationship work?" "I'm tired of the bars,
partying, and one-night stands." "Is it all about
sex?" "I'm sick of all the attitude." "How do I meet
more guys outside of the steam room?" "I'll always be
single." "Why does it seem impossible to meet a man
for something more?" "No one wants me." "When do
things get better?" "Something’s just not
another day racking your brain and beating yourself up. Want
to know what's getting in the way of you and your man?
called straight acting.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 4 min 16 sec ago
- Sports Robbie Rogers Returns as First Openly Gay Footballer 42 min 52 sec ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM