What to Read: A Gay Books Primer
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 17 2010 3:20 PM ET
As we reach the end of National Library Week (April 11-17), the editors at The Advocate encourage you to locate that old library card, pay off those overdue book fees, and immerse yourself in the stacks. We pulled a handful of our favorite gay titles out of the hundreds that are out there. If we missed your favorites, please feel free to share your recommended titles in the comments.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule