What to Read: A Gay Books Primer
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 17 2010 3:20 PM ET
As we reach the end of National Library Week (April 11-17), the editors at The Advocate encourage you to locate that old library card, pay off those overdue book fees, and immerse yourself in the stacks. We pulled a handful of our favorite gay titles out of the hundreds that are out there. If we missed your favorites, please feel free to share your recommended titles in the comments.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride