What to Read: A Gay Books Primer
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 17 2010 3:20 PM ET
The Rules of Attraction by Brett Easton Ellis (published in 1987)
I totally identified with the bisexual character Paul Denton and could read the book openly without causing too much commotion.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'